CSI EPC is a leader in providing IT asset disposal services, data destruction services and computer recycling. For over 30 years CSI EPC has worked with organizations globally to manage the disposal and remarketing of end of life and IT equipment. We offer a suite of services including collection, audit, data destruction, hard drive shredding and are fully compliant computer recycling agents.
As part of the CSI worldwide group, CSI EPC also manages asset disposal for our parent company CSI Leasing, processing thousands of items of IT equipment for large organizations every month. We provide reliable and secure end-of-life and lease disposal for large multi-nationals, local government and educational organizations.
We have two locations within Canada where we perform comprehensive audits on the large volumes of equipment that is collected from across Canada. As part of a worldwide organization we also have facilities for IT disposal and data destruction in the US, Europe, Latin America and Caribbean as well as access to partner facilities around the world.
Also part of the CSI Group:
CSI EPC is passionately committed to the positive protection of the environment – meeting the needs of the present without compromising those of the future.
CSI EPC is committed to preventing pollution and minimizing the impact of its operations on the environment. This will be achieved through a program of continual improvement. We aim wherever possible to reuse equipment or salvage usable parts, when this is not possible we ensure all materials are recycled correctly. Computer recycling is one of the key services provided by CSI EPC and as such we make it our priority to ensure our services are compliant with all regulations.
CSI EPC will:
- Meet all relevant legislation and set our own standard where no regulations exist.
- Continue to refine and develop our Environmental Policy in line with business needs, taking into account appropriate best practices.
- Understand relevant environmental science in order to keep abreast of current and developing issues.
- Reduce rather than dispose of wherever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Promote energy efficiency in our locations.
- Reduce where practicable the level of harmful emissions.
- Consider environmental issues throughout the lifecycle of our leased assets, equipment and services.
- Promote individual awareness of good environmental practices.
At CSI EPC we offer a suite of services including collection, audit, data destruction, hard drive shredding and more – but that isn’t the only reason to choose us!
- Established for over 30 years.
- All warehouse staff and technicians are HMG BPSS security cleared.
- Class leading data wiping and physical data destruction capabilities.
- We also manage asset disposal for our parent company CSI Leasing, processing thousands of items of IT equipment for large organisations every month.
- We provide reliable and secure end-of-life ITAD and lease disposal for large multi-nationals, local government and educational organisations.
- MAR registered – refurbishing IT assets and recovering residual value for our clients.
- Fully auditable processes.